Program run settings can be set in this screen.
You can choose the following by selecting the right option:
1. Run At Start Up: This will allow the program to run automatically at start up.
2. Do Not Run At Start Up: This option will start the program only manually when the user desires.
3. Keep Log Files For: You can save the log files of the deleted files for the specified number of days by choosing the days you want to keep the logs for. You have the option to keep log files of the previous day, five days or fifteen days.
4. Open Log Folder: Click on this button to view log files.
5. Exit: Click on this button to close this screen.